We are seeking Chef de Parties to join The Parogon Pub Group and work within our kitchen team at the Boars Head in Walgherton
As a Chef de Partie you will responsible for overseeing a section within the kitchen, such as, starters, desserts or grill. You will assist in delivering the companies high service standards to ensure we meet guest expectations through leading by example and being a driving force during service.
You must be a great team player and have the ability to stay calm whilst working in the high-pressured environment of a busy kitchen.
The successful candidate for the role will have the following;
- An outgoing personality along with self-motivation and initiative
- Experience with using fresh ingredients
- Smart appearance
- Excellent time keeping
- Aptitude and desire to develop your skills and knowledge within the industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and solve problems in a methodical manner
- High level of attention to detail
If you want to work in a fast moving, ever changing and dynamic environment then look no further. In return we offer competitive rates of pay, excellent training with the opportunity to progress within a growing company and staff discounts when eating in our restaurants.
Location: The Boars Head
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £7.20 - £7.90 per hour
Closing Date: 1 Aug 2019